Monday, 26 November 2007

We Wish You a Jari Christmas


Here's the 'Merry Jari Christmas' rotation that I mentioned in a previous entry. There will be a check-in for this rotation at the VideoFitness.com Challenges and Check-ins Forum at the beginning of December. This rotation does not show rest days. It will be up to you to decide when and where you need a break. I use Jari, The Firm and Ravi & Ana's kundalini yoga exclusively in this particular rotation. You can sub your own cardio and yoga choices as needed.



MERRY JARI CHRISTMAS!

1 Get Ripped
2 KY for Beginners & Beyond
3 Super Cardio Sculpt
4 GR Slim & Lean
5 KY Bliss Hips
6 Super Cardio Mix
7 Burn & Shape
8 KY Ultimate Stretch Workout
9 GR to the Core
10 Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn
11 Get Ripped
12 KY Dance the Chakras
13 Complete Aerobics & Weight Training
14 Cardio Sculpt Blaster
15 GR Slim & Lean
16 Ultimate Calorie Blaster
17 GR & Chiseled
18 Yoga Beauty Body
19 Ultimate Fat Burning Workout
20 Total Body Time Crunch
21 KY for Beginners & Beyond
22 GR to the Core
23 KY Ultimate Stretch
24 Low Max (a little Cathe thrown in there for a change!)
25 Get Ripped
26 KY Journey thru the Chakras
27 Express Cardio
28 Cardio Sculpt
29 KY Beauty Body
30 GR Slim & Lean
31 KY Warrior Workout

There it is! You could always take out a cardio or yoga and plug in a third Jari workout each week. The simplest way to get a rest day would be to drop one yoga per week. You'll also notice that some cardio days are actually cardio+sculpt. It's good the keep the body guessing. I would love to see other people's versions of a Merry Jari Christmas rotation and hope to see lots of people at the check-in!

May all beings be at ease.

4 comments:

Morandia said...

too bad we don't live closer. I could get you to be my personal trainer....

Fat-Free Vegan said...

Carla, are all your workouts from videos? Or do you ever plan days where you take walks or go jogging, or go to the gym or anything like that?

As you know, I alternate between home video workouts and going to Curves, as well as walking the dogs on weekends. I have been contemplating quitting Curves, saving the extra $50 a month and just working out at home every day. As long as I do strength training, I don't see any problem with that. I like Curves, but it's convenient to be able to always workout at home, and I haven't seen any incredible results from it, though I do feel good after a Curves workout. I just figure why plunk out $50 a month if I can get the exercise I need right at home.

Carla said...

Hi, Anna! Yes, all of my workouts are from videos. I never count walking as exercise. I don't own a car, and walk everywhere. I tried incorporating running (not jogging but actual running) in a rotation one month, and ran three days a week for a month. I found that I didn't enjoy it, so dropped the notion.

I have never set a toenail into a gym or 'fitness centre' and never intend to.

There are many, many people who enjoy great results using home exercise. I suggest you visit over at www.videofitness.com message boards. Lovely website and community!

Fat-Free Vegan said...

Thanks, Carla. There have been times when my old car wasn't running that I walked everywhere while it was in the shop ... and it was certainly great exercise.

I couldn't walk all the way to work because it's too far, so I'd walk to the train station, take the train to a nearby suburb to work and walk from there to work. I loved it, in decent weather, that is. The only problem is I don't like arriving at work sweaty and wind-blown! LOL