Tuesday, 15 January 2008

How many things can go wrong in one day?


1. Not enough bread for toast this morning.
2. It was tipping it down when I walked to work and my shoes got totally soaked, all the way to my socks.
3. I then had to go back out into the rain to wait for a lift to a meeting.
4. We couldn't find a place to park close to the venue so I had to walk through the rain again. By this time, my feet were squelching in my shoes.
5. I missed 15 minutes of my lunch break because we were late getting back.
6. I realised that I had left my purse at home.
7. I accidentally erased something important from a record on a computer at work, won't be there tomorrow and had to leave a note about it.
8. I did not realise that the keys for locking up were in my purse at home until it was time to lock up, so had to call my supervisor to come back to work from home to lock up for me.
9. We had to go to ASDA after work.
10. Walking home from ASDA, it was raining. Got soaked through again, even the socks.

So I didn't turn on the TV all day. So what. I left the house at 8.30 and didn't get home again until nearly 7.00. We were going to workout but I am too knackered.I'm going cross-eyed just looking at the screen at this point. The TV is off and all I notice is my tinnitus is intolerable in this silence.

It's 8.45 and I'm going to have a bath and go to bed. Good-bye to this wretched day.

May all beings have a more pleasant day than I've had.

No comments: