Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Look what I found!



I found an online photo album that I completely forgot about! The photo above is me in August 2006, Hafod Estate, Wales. (Derek took the photo. When we're walking, there's no one to take pictures of the two of us, so we have to take them of each other. Awww)

Icklebelly Online Photos

I posted slideshows of three country walks we did in 2006. I need to get some other photos on there! We saw some really pretty country. Too bad 2007 was such a washout of a summer. Hopefully the 2008 walking season will be better!


Here's a good one of Derek, the navigator.

I finished my job application. It's for an assistant librarian post at a well-regarded college in Leicester. Wish me luck and send me good vibrations!

I just finished The Firm Ultimate Calorie Blaster. Tonight Derek and I are going to do a Jari Love strength training DVD. We didn't workout last night as we were both really tired and depressed from the rain and a rubbish day. Today the sky is blue (sort of) and I have a dreaded chore out of the way. I will send the application off tomorrow and try not to fret about it. (One of my goals for 2008 was to send off one job application per month--so that's January's done!)

Today's No Diet Diet task was to write something for 15 minutes. I spent 3 and a half hours on my job application. I think that's enough writing for today!

May all beings be at ease.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Well done for getting through Day 2 of the No Diet Diet :-) I easily did a couple of hours writing yesterday (not too difficult as I am composing a short story at the moment, lol) although I completely forgot that today I am supposed to give up my favourite drink - tea. I didn't even think about it until after I had downed a cuppa this morning. Oh dear... just shows how ingrained some habits are. But I promise no more tea will pass my lips today.

Fat-Free Vegan said...

Gorgeous photos, Carla!