Thursday, 17 January 2008

A New Fitness Diva!


I'm very excited because I've just discovered a new fitness diva, a new heroine, a new aspiration, a new training style. It's Amy Bento!

I've been reading about her for about a year, but I've resisted the urge to try it out because I've been afraid of challenging step choreography. I've done Cathe for about a year now, though, and I'm more open to trying advanced step choreography. It doesn't matter if I can't do it the first few times. The point is in the attempt. Here's a link to a preview of the workout:

Advanced Step Challenge

I bought this one because I could get it at Amazon for £5.98. Bargain!

The next one is called Advanced Step Challenge 2. It looks much more complicated and it isn't available yet on Amazon. It's going to take me weeks and weeks to learn the first workout anyway, so not to worry!

I just got an email this morning that this order has shipped. It's coming from Florida so should be here in about 10 days. Woo hoo!

May all beings be at ease.

1 comment:

Murse Pete said...

So sorry to delay my response about P90X. I've been doing the scaled down version called Power 90, which I'm sure (and I'm not just butter-budding your bread) is WAY below your fitness level. I've actually been a little intimidated by the P90X as one of the key components appears to be chin ups, of which I cannot complete more than one. (Sad, sad, sad.) It does state on the website (www.beachbody.com) that it's aimed at people who have already achieved a certain level of fitness, so I think it'll be in my future, just not quite ready yet...

Thanks for stopping by as always! You continue to inspire and encourage. Your new pics are great, BTW. Take care!