Thursday, 14 February 2008

So much beauty, so much joy



AAD GUREH NAMEH
JUGAD GUREH NAMEH
SAT GUREH NAMEH
SIRI GURU DEVEH NAMEH


Guided from the primal core and beginning,
Guided through every moment of experience and activity,
Guided in my heart's deepest truth and being,
Guided by the unseen infinity of my higher self.



Click this link, minimize it to return to this page, and meditate upon the lovely mandala above while comtemplating the rich meaning of the kundalini yoga mantra sung by Deva Premal.

I know I can be trusted to make the right decisions for myself. And I have the strength within me to deal with whatever happens in this life. I have the love and support of family and friends. I have so much. It is a beautiful life, and we are all beautiful beings. I am going to wring every bit of loveliness out of this life. I will not falter. I will not succumb.

May all beings be at ease.

No comments: