Friday, 11 April 2008

So far so good!

I started the week about two pounds heavier than I weighed this morning. This is a good sign that my rotation is working! Here are the workouts I've planned for the '60 Days to Summer' rotation:

This week
6--Leg Conditioning from 'Kick Max' and Legs & Glutes Standing from 'Kick Punch and Crunch'
7--Firm Express Cardio
8--Aerobic Body Shaping (triceps still sore from this one!)
9--Fat Blasting Cardio
10-Lower Body Sculpt I
11-Firm Calorie Killer
12-REST--Kundalini Yoga Journey thru the Chakras

Next week
13-Slow&Heavy Chest and Back
14-REST
15-Total Muscle Shaping
16-Basic Step
17-Slow&Heavy Biceps and Triceps
18-Cardio Sculpt Blaster
19-20-weekend trip to Liverpool

Week Three
21-Jiggle Free Abs, Abs add-on from Aerobic Body Shaping DVD, Ab segment from Cathe's Body Fusion DVD
22-Kick Punch and Crunch premix
23-Total Body Sculpting plus Abs
24-Advanced Step Challenge
25-Abs segments from Complete Aerobics and Weight Training and Maximum Cardio Burn
26-Cardio Dance Fusion

Day before yesterday I ordered two new Firm DVDs: Cardio Dance Fusion and Total Body Toner.
I just got an email that Total Body Toner has been shipped! And of course, Rhythmic Step is winging its way to my as we speak! (Thanks, Morandia!)

May all beings be at ease.

3 comments:

Fat-Free Vegan said...

Hey, I found a similar vegetarian roast to what I use, but this is in the UK. I think it may be a bit higher in fat, but otherwise it seems similar:

http://tinyurl.com/6zhueb

Good luck with your rotation, it looks impressive!

Fat-Free Vegan said...

Just an excerpt from Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now" I thought might interest you.

"I love the Buddha's simple definition of enlightenment as "the end of suffering." There is nothing superhuman in that, is there? Of course, as a definition, it is incomplete. It only tells you what enlightenment is not: no suffering. But what's left when there is no more suffering? The Buddha is silent on that, and his silence implies that you'll have to find out for yourself. He uses a negative definition so that the mind cannot make it into something to believe in or into a superhuman accomplishment, a goal that is impossible for you to attain. Despite this precaution, the majority of Buddhists still believe that enlightenment is for the Buddha, not for them, at least not in this lifetime."

Have you read any of Eckhart Tolle's books?

Morandia said...

cardio dance fusion looks like a blast!!! let me know if it's as good as it looks!