Monday, 18 August 2008

Peaks and Troughs

Driving lesson today. Very bad. It's like I have learned nothing. I screwed up so much, and the more I messed up, the more upset and tense and unable to think I got. It was not good at all.

I came home and had a big snotty cry.

Stupid, stupid, stupid system here. The instructor even told me today that she knew it was obvious I could do it, I just wasn't doing it at the picky standard required for my exam. I can drive, just not the way I'm supposed to.

I don't even have the strength to get indignant about it. I would love to quit, but I am not going to. I am going to keep trying. I am going to get that mutha-uckin' drivers licence.

On a lighter note, my shipment of Japanese food arrived today. Derek and I ate chirashi-zushi for lunch!

No comments: