Thursday, 8 January 2009

Just a fly-by post to say...

Today is the 19th day of writing down every single thing I eat, including all nibbles, bites, licks and tidbits. This morning I weighed 134.0! I have worked out consistently and tried really hard during workouts to give my all. I am very happy to see this number again, and look forward to moving down the 130s toward that elusive number: 129! It would be such a triumph for me to weigh in the 120s again for the first time since the early 1980s! (It's kind of weird to think that the weight I am now is what I weighed when I wore a size 13/14 around 1985ish, but now in the US it would be a size 6 or 8. Truly bizarre. If the vanity sizes continue, everyone will be wearing negative numbers!)

2 comments:

Morandia said...

just letting you know - I'm starting a new blog for the new year: http://loopsandsticks.blogspot.com/

Mama Tara said...

I think it's pretty interesting that I found you. Last year I lost 40 pounds using Weight Watchers and a pedometer mostly. I gained five pounds over the holidays that's not coming off (and I'm not really counting points religiously). I am 145 now and I want to get down to 130. I want to read more of your blog. Seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing. Tara