Wednesday, 13 May 2009

I seem to have lost 2 followers in the last few days. I have been posting about exercising and my weight, maybe that was off-putting. But these are concerns in my life as much as any other aspect of it. The health of my body and the enjoyment of my hobby is as important to me as any spiritual or philosophical aspect of my reality.

This blog is not a subject blog, but the blog of my daily life. If it fluctuates wildly from one topic or tone to the next, such is the ebb and flow of my life and consciousness. All are welcome to accompany me, but don't expect me to stick to one topic!

Namaste. xx

2 comments:

Morandia said...

I've managed to randomly drop from following someone. Maybe that's what happened. I had to re-add them when I realized....

I like your blog the way it is! It's the only way I can keep up with you!

Anna Down Under said...

A blog is personal, it should be about whatever you want it to be about. While mine is meant to journal my attempt at getting lean, strong and healthy, I often feel I should be posting about other stuff -- but I don't always feel I have anything interesting to say. But you do, so I like coming here to see what's going on in your life. Write whatever you feel like writing. :)