Tuesday, 22 September 2009

What are year of fitness can do

This bloke decided to get fit and took a photo of himself every day for a year. He ate well and exercised (I think he also started visiting a tanning salon, but never mind! :) ) Then he spliced them together so you can see the transformation before your eyes. It's awesome!

Check this out!!

I wish I had taken a few more pics along the way, but I always hated having my picture made. Plus we didn't have a digital camera back then...anyway, have a look at the clip, it's really inspirational.

1 comment:

Anna Down Under said...

I thought just before half way through that clip he looked great and then I didn't notice any further improvement through the rest of the video. LOL But it is amazing to see the change! Thanks for sharing that.