Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Lentil Soup with garlic and tarragon







Hey, it's Vegan Month of Food again! As last year, I'm not posting fancy recipes, just the yummy stuff I make for our real meals.

So....this is what I made for lunch today.

Lentil Soup with garlic and tarragon


1 onion, chopped
5 cloves of garlic, minced
olive oil
3 handfuls of dry puy lentils
1 Tbs Marigold vegan bouillon powder
ground black pepper
ground pink salt
pinch dried tarragon
water to make soup of thickness you want

Saute onion and garlic, add remaining ingredients, simmer until lentils are very tender. Use a stick blender to puree the soup. Enjoy!

I had this with wrap made of wholemeal chapatti and a roasted red bell pepper.

1 comment:

Morandia said...

I love my blending wand. That sounds very simple and yummy. Now that the weather is getting cooler, it's time to start cooking LOTS of soup!