Friday, 29 January 2010

I know you're dying to find out

what I'm eating today, so here you go:

6.45--my standard breakfast--2 slices seeded wholemeal toast, coconut oil, marmite, peanut butter and all-fruit strawberry jam, black decaf, water

10.30--coco loco nakd bar, water, 1 Cadbury rose (a bite-size choc)

13.00--sandwich--2 slices wholemeal bread, squirt each of mustard and 'burger sauce', a salad topping made of beetroot, tomato and roasted red pepper chopped up together, 4 slices of Cheatin' Meats coldcuts; carrot sticks, water, 3/4 a banana, 1 Cadbury rose

3.30--1/2 punnet blueberries and 1 pot soy yogurt, water, 2 cadbury roses

6.30--about a tsp peanut butter and a lick of jam

7.30--1.5 vegetarian schnitzel, roasted egglant and zucchini, about 2 cups of oven chips

No workout today.

1 comment:

Morandia said...

marmite.... scary stuff. Actually I kind of liked it. I need to get some more sometime.

I'm going for greek yogurt and grape nuts cereal myself.