Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Today's draw












Today's draw was 4 of cups, The Star and Page of Wands. Boredom and apathy, hope of renewal, and the restless desire for something new to happen. Well, if that doesn't just sum up my winter blahs. The cards seem to hint that something may happen, some message or idea may come my way to kickstart my enthusiasm. I will keep my eyes open for it! (If I don't fall asleep from the boredom first!) Seriously, I'm so ready for some sort of change. I am in a rut! I have no idea what I want to happen, though.

4 comments:

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

I think it's something in the January air, that sense of apathy...as my to do list gets longer...come on Star energies!

Hope you find your inspiration.

:) Leigh

Carla said...

I did! Two new decks arrived today! :) Legacy of the Divine and Housewives!

Kafka's Ghost said...

Most excellent! I look forward to your postings on those new decks.

I also take the cards you pulled today (b/c I pull those a lot it seems) as a sign that I need to jump start my Self into action. This winter is kicking my butt. *grumble grumble*

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

I Love, Love, Love Legacy of the Divine! I've only seen the pics of Housewives on AT, I'm also looking forward to your posts!