Saturday, 20 February 2010

136.6 this morning!

I may be naturally pulling out of my year long bake-cakes-and-eat-everything-in-sight phase. For some reason, the thought of a cake is giving me a nauseated feeling, and I'm not going back for seconds at meals. And my weight has dropped 3.5lbs this month.

I've been doing a rotation of Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred, mostly, with some of Chalene's Fat Blaster (that clip is a great one someone taped of herself doing the workout--so that's how I must look doing it! LOL) and new Cathe step ('Step Moves') thrown in. (Cathe seems to have managed to get more makeup than I even OWN stuck to her face for this one! :) It's a great workout--moderate intensity, complex choreography. Very fun!) So some of the weight loss could be muscle loss--I haven't done any heavy lifting or even any high endurance low resistance work this month. BUT I wore my skinniest jeans to work yesterday and they seemed to fit fine. So that has to be a good sign.

4 comments:

Sharyn said...

Good job! Are you a member of Jeannette's (Tarot Garden) SparkTarot group?

Nice blog, thank you for sharing your thoughts~

Carla said...

Hi Sharyn, thanks! No, I don't know anything about the SparkTarot group. I do visit Aeclectic Tarot every day, though!

Sharyn said...

Hi Carla, thanks for dropping in on my tarot blog. SparkPeople is a weight loss/health forum with team support for every hobby and interest known :) The Tarot one SparkTarot is nice.

How I got into tarot was, each year I choose something new to learn. One year it was blogging, this year it's runes, one year it was yoga. The year it was tarot I was just looking at free classes at Borders Books on-line site and saw tarot listed. A light bulb went off and the rest is history. I LOVE tarot and oracles! I don't though, believe in 'predictive' tarot, but I love how the cards speak to me with something new each day.
Sharyn

皮膚 said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站