Friday, 6 August 2010

Checking in to say hello

Just to let you know I am not dead. *Waves to show arms still moving*

I have been busy with my new tarot hobby and working out with my latest fitness acquisition, Turbo Fire. I love it! It is like Turbo Jam on crack--not to be offensive. It is seriously intense and it's really very fun.



Check out the infomercial--it's a FI-YA!

I am up to 17 tarot decks now. I just ordered the Golden Tarot by Kat Black. Check it out:


I can't wait to get it, I managed to find it relatively cheap on Amazon (£9). It's made using a computer and bits and bobs of medieval art to create Rider-Waite-Smith tarot images. It originally came out in 2004.

Other recent tarot acquisitions which I love (these by trade on Aeclectic Tarot forum):

Herbal Tarot
Pearls of Wisdom Tarot

And this one, which Derek loves:

Rabbit Tarot

Oh, and I bought this one for Derek, as he loves video games:

8-bit Tarot

2 comments:

Morandia said...

Might want to check the turbofire link. It goes to an ad for something else

17 decks? heheheheh

Anna Down Under said...

Hey Carla - I'm loving the funky psychedelic background on your blog -- just checking in to see how you're doing. :)